2. How Do Med Beds Work?
Let’s start at the beginning with quantum physics: Wave-Particle Duality states that every ‘thing’ — all matter — is particles in oscillation (that is, moving back and forth rapidly). That oscillation looks basically like a sine wave from Trigonometry or Calculus class — like a radio wave would look when drawn onto paper.
Now here’s the brilliant discovery — everything has a unique wave pattern.
By measuring the oscillation of particles — that is, the frequency of those particles — we can differentiate between hair, skin tissue, liver tissue, viruses, bacteria, etc.
Because all matter is vibration (oscillation), the vibration is what we measure to ‘know’ a thing.
Rather than looking at a blood sample under a microscope, we would simply measure the vibrations emanating from a person or an object to then ‘know’ what that object is.
Countless Hours of Research
It has taken an incredible amount of time and energy in researching the tech behind med beds. It’s not easy to measure minuscule wave lengths and frequencies, especially when there is so much interference from 5G, 4G, wifi, radios, televisions, electric lighting and even geopathic stress.
That has all been accommodated for in our med bed prototype — right in calibration, you can detect and correct geopathic stress. You can run an orgone generator to shield your practice room from negative entities and energies.
But How Does a Med Bed Heal?
In a word, through entrainment. Entrainment is when two frequencies align.
After decades of research, it’s been proven that the most effective entrainment method is a square wave form with 50% duty cycle. Sometimes sawtooth or sine waves are used as well. The good thing about the artificial intelligence is that you don’t have to select the wave form, amps or volts yourself — you can let the artificial intelligence do its work.
If a liver is suffering from Hepatitis A for example, the treatment would go like this:
- Scan the body — problem detected in the liver, because its frequencies are not at the level they should be.
- Further analysis reveals that the liver is weakened and there is the presence of the virus Hepatitis A and that the person has uncontrollable fits of rage — likely stemming from PTSD or trauma experienced in childhood.
- Treatment then is as follows: “Shatter” the Hep A virus through frequency emission. It doesn’t need to be local because low voltage waves travel through skin — being 70% water, our bodies conduct electricity and electromagnetic waves very well.
- Then, send in frequencies of healthy liver cells.
- Next, treat the trauma which causes the anger — treatments involve activating the vagus nerve, releasing tension from the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system, releasing karma (constantly over days or weeks). Remember that in Traditional Chinese Medicine everything is connected, and the liver ‘governs’ or is paired with the emotion anger.
Hundreds of conditions and infections have been mapped in a database containing 11,000+ unique frequency patterns.
Then, hundreds of algorithms have been created to analyse the scan results, find correlations and pinpoint root causes of diseases — and then render treatment.