Book a Therapy At Your Convenience
There are multiple ways you can receive therapy, be it ‘wired’ hooked up to the electrodes or ‘wireless’ by sending frequency waves through subspace.
Visit us in Bristol, Glastonbury or London. Contact Louise Johnson for more details: email@example.com and 03301330183 or her mobile 07522 628727.
2. In Your Home
Due to availability we offer home visits on a very limited basis, in the Southwest and London areas. Please contact Louise for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org and 03301330183 or on her mobile 07522 628727.
3. Purchase a Device for Home Use
We no longer offer device rentals, however, we do include generous returns policies and money-back guarantees with the sale of a Nuclues, Ed.X or SCIO device. Please ask us about details and how you can best arrange healing for yourself and your loved ones. Training can be provided formally with certification or ‘a la carte’ in tandem with plenty of free videos and training materials.
4. Wireless / Distance
Arrange distance healing (best for small children), with the option to run basic sessions yourself with our automated distance therapy service. Contact one of our team for details: email@example.com.
Please be mindfully aware of the following:
- Let is us know if you have a pacemaker. Our electromagnetic therapy may interfere with its functionality, requiring a ‘re-set’.
- Let us know if you would like us to take extra measures for mobility and sensory abilities, such as:
- Wheelchair access (electric or non-electric)
- Limited stair climbing
- Limited walking, for example 20 paces on a flat surface (and also whether you / your carer holds a Blue Badge)
- Auditory differences, for example being half-deaf of booking a session for your child who is young, bubbly, and unable to whisper very quietly while indoors for 60 minutes
- If you’d like to bring the entire family (two parents, three siblings, a carer, the family dog, etc.) — everyone is very welcome, we simply need to book the largest room available and make sure we have all preparations in place
- Wear loose, warm, comfortable clothing. The electrodes will be attached to your wrists, ankles and forehead.
- Don’t wear make-up or moisturizer. The chemicals damage the electrodes more quickly than normal wear and tear.
- You might be very sleepy after your session. After your appointment, please rest and gradually return to your ‘daily life’. It’s recommended to make space in your schedule in case your body and mind need space to ‘re-adjust’, regardless of the focus of your session.
- Don’t arrive early. If you’re too late or too early, please ring the mobile number of your therapist, not our general enquiries line 03301 3301 83 as we cannot guarantee an answer quickly..
Please read our full Medical disclaimer HERE. We do not replace medical care or advice. Please consult your General Practitioner.