Graphics & Social Media Assistant – 25 Hours A Week (Kickstarter Position)
NCET are currently looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual to fill a role as a Graphics & Social Media Assistant. This is a work-from-home opportunity through the U.K. Government’s Kickstarter Scheme, which aims to help individuals gain confidence and skills through a paid work position.
- Creating graphics and social media posts related to NCET research, news, and general updates
- Maintain an online presence for NCET across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more
- Respond to public queries about our services and connect them with our team when needed
A successful applicant should:
- Have some experience with graphic design or social media
- Be motivated, and keep a clear line of communication open with the team at NCET
- Be willing to build and grow their skills, through use of Buffer and Microsoft Office
In return, NCET can provide the further training needed to build upon their strengths, and the potential to be kept on after a 6-month initial contract. We understand that COVID-19 has impacted many people negatively, and we wish to provide an opportunity for an individual to learn and develop specific skills whilst being able to earn a wage.
If you are interested in this position, please get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions about the job role, or the Kickstarter scheme, please do not hesitate to ask. We look forward to hearing from you soon.