Join Our Live Online Trainings in 2022/2023
These trainings are intended to be at the intermediate to moderately advanced level. They will cover background programmes such as 3D Body Viewer, Iridology and Disease Dictionary along with the main therapy windows Risks Profile, Biofeedback Systemic Relaxation, Electro-Physiological Oscillation, Emotions NLP, Nutrition and other main programmes.
In order to join, you should already be able to do the basics which include entering in new patient information, attaching the equipment, calibrating the equipment, understanding safe practice with electrical medical equipment, and closing procedures.
Each main training session will be two hours long, including a break for tea/coffee and fresh air to invigorate the brain.
Upcoming Dates and Topics in the LONDON, UK Time Zone:
- Monday 17 October 2022, 13:00 – 15:00 — Anxiety and Stress reduction
Follow-up Questions and Answers (Q&A) Thursday 20 October 2022, 13:00 – 13:20
- Monday 24 October — NONE due to family bereavement
- Monday 31 October 2022, 13:00 – 15:00 — PTSD & Trauma including our protocols used in last year’s Pilot Study on PEMF for PTSD
Follow-up Questions and Answers (Q&A) Thursday 3 November 2022, 13:00 – 13:20
- Monday 7 November 2022, 13:00 – 15:00 — Depression
Follow-up Q&A Thursday 10 November, 13:00 – 13:20
- Monday 14 November 2022, 13:00 – 15:00 — Hormone Balancing Part 1 of 3: Female. Includes treatments for hair loss, insomnia, early menopause, inability to become pregnant, bleeding during ovulation, irregular menstruation, low libido / sex drive, irritability and mood swings.
Follow-up Q&A Thursday 17 November, 13:00 – 13:20
- Monday 21 November 2022, 13:00 – 15:00 — Hormone Balancing Part 2 of 3: Male. Includes low sex drive / libido, erectile dysfunction, hair loss, morning sickness, insomnia, irritability and mood swings.
Follow-up Q&A Thursday 24 November, 13:00 – 13:20
- Monday 28 November 2022, 13:00 – 15:00 — Hormone Balancing Part 3 of 3: Metabolism. !!! Please be warned that there is not sufficient peer-reviewed clinical evidence to warrant claims to cure or treat hormone imbalances related to the thyroid. This training is for informational purposes only and will discuss: Hashimoto’s Disease, Hypothyroid, Hyperthyroid, weightloss, adrenal fatigue, hypoadrenia and endocrine disorders not related to the reproductive systems.
Follow-up Q&A Thursday 1 December 13:00 – 13:20
- We will break for the month of December. Depending on availability, we will resume online trainings in the middle of January 2023 to cover Allergy Desensitisation, Eczema, Detoxification and DNA Repair.