Our Committment to Your Health & Safety
At NCET we have always been focused on making our client spaces clean and hygienic, even before the COVID-19 Pandemic, so ensuring both our patients and practitioners are safe and healthy is nothing new to us. We follow all current UK and English Government guidelines for cleaning and ventilation. A few highlights are as follows:
- Hand-Sanitiser provided at all our clinics
- We wipe down all door handles, surfaces, chairs, and equipment before and after each session. We use professional cleaning sanitisers, such as Dettol.
- Social distancing is encouraged at our clinics, with the use of face coverings
- Staff members wash their hands regularly
- Rooms are always well ventilated
- Regular testing of our staff members every 2 weeks or every 10 patient interactions
- Regular communication between staff and patients to ensure any case of COVID-19 is reported and dealt with accordingly
- We ask you to bring your own water and food so there is no risk of cross-contamination
We care about your safety. All staff members have been trained extensively in upholding our cleaning standards. We are really excited to welcome you back to our clinics and provide you with a therapy that will let you take back control of your life. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Preparing for Another Lockdown
In the event of another lockdown happening, we have every health and safety procedure already in place.
You can easily rent a SCIO devcie for home use, where you can simply receive the device in the post and set up according to our tutorial videos. Alternatively, a member of our team can visit your home wearing full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and show you how to set up the device and get started with home therapies.
A fully trained and qualified therapist can then log into your computer remotely via AnyDesk to render your therapy sessions — all from the comfort, convenience, safety and (air-borne) isolation of your own home.
Click HERE to find out more about our SCIO home rental programme.
If you have any specific requirements or concerns regarding our safety at our clinics, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Lead Practitioner, Kasey Phifer, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can talk to our experienced team on 03301 3301 83.