Terms & Conditions
Cancellations & Amendments: You can cancel or re-schedule your appointment easily online. Log into your account and make the needed changes.
- Full Refund — if you cancel or re-schedule with 3 days’ notice either through your online account or by sending us an email or by calling us and leaving a message if you don’t speak to one of our staff.
- 50% Refund — if you cancel or re-schedule with less than 3 days’ notice via the contact channels mentioned above.
- No Refund — if you cancel or re-schedule less than 2 hours before your appointment, or if you don’t show up to your appointment at all.
Refunds will be processed within 14 days of request. We are unfortunately not liable for any banking transaction fees that might occur during the refund process, for example if you paid in a currency that is not Pounds Sterling.
Donna is in clinic Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9am – 6pm and by appointment only. Kasey will be on-site or available as training support and guidance for Donna as she completes her training.
If you’re running late or need help finding the clinic, contact us:
- 03301 3301 83 –> Rings the central main line
- firstname.lastname@example.org –> Inbox shared by Aled, Donna, Denis and Kasey
- email@example.com –> Sends to Kasey directly
- 07394 870 156 –> Rings Kasey directly
- firstname.lastname@example.org –> Sends to Donna directly
- 07878 375 640 –> Rings Donna directly
An hour’s basic therapy in the Concessions Clinic is £59. For 90 minutes, we kindly as for £75.
As our services aren’t yet covered by NHS, it is a considerable effort on our part to manage costs and still pay our employees a living wage and compensate our independent practitioners adequately. In fact, the Director Kasey Phifer is the only employee who isn’t paid a living wage — she isn’t paid wages or dividends or financial compensation of any kind and likely won’t be until the end of 2023. In addition to the donation of equipment with high-end four-figure price tags, the electrodes themselves cost hundreds of Pounds Sterling to replace and need replacement every 12-24 months.
In these unique economic times — not just with a global pandemic but without cost coverage by the NHS — we completely understand any financial difficulties you might have and are willing to work with patients on a case-by-case basis. Please read our blog article on the ways we help financially, and please do contact us with any hesitations or questions.